Volunteer Centre North Tyneside provides support and advice to potential volunteers, existing volunteers, and organisations that involve volunteers.
Read our e-bulletin to explore the latest news, events and opportunities.
VODA's qualified and trained staff offer a professional payroll service, which is now open to small businesses.
Have you got memories of the Shiremoor & District Children's Treat that you can share with this Heritage Lottery funded project?
Discover the benefits of becoming a member.
Get Involved with the North Tyneside Volunteer Network
Find out more about the Volunteer Network and the next meeting dates here: Volunteer Network
Quarterly newsletter available online
Catch up on the latest VODA news, projects and funding information with our quarterly newsletter, which is now available online.
Find the newsletter here: VODA news
- 15 August: Read our latest e-bulletin
- Get Involved with the North Tyneside Volunteer Network
- Latest volunteering opportunities
- Read the latest from our Good Neighbours project
- Could a team of volunteers help you?
- The Big Lottery Fund conversation: An important message from VODA
- Skills Builder community volunteering