VODA is a registered charity (number 1075060) providing advice, training, information and support to volunteers, voluntary and community organisations working in North Tyneside.
We are based at the Shiremoor Centre in North Tyneside: Contact us
We work locally, regionally and nationally to promote the value and needs of the voluntary and community sector in North Tyneside. We help to encourage and develop networks and partnerships between the voluntary and community sector and others.
We work with groups that are based or have members living or working in North Tyneside. If you work outside North Tyneside, contact NAVCA to find your nearest Council for Voluntary Service.
Also in this section:
Latest VODA News
- Employer Sponsored Volunteering: Realising the Potential in the North East
- Chairman's Commendation Awards and Young Mayor's Commendations
- Archive Image Stirs Up Family Memories
- North Tyneside Volunteer Network Meetings for 2016
- Freelance Staff Required for VODA's Summer NCS Programme
- Fever Pitch project: Work placements for five 16-25 year olds
- Community-Friendly Business Event