VODA is a registered charity (number 1075060) providing advice, training, information and support to volunteers, voluntary and community organisations working in North Tyneside: What we do
We are based at the Shiremoor Centre in North Tyneside: Contact us
We work locally, regionally and nationally to promote the value and needs of the voluntary and community sector in North Tyneside. We help to encourage and develop networks and partnerships between the voluntary and community sector and others.
We work with groups that are based or have members living or working in North Tyneside. If you work outside North Tyneside, contact NAVCA to find your nearest Council for Voluntary Service.
Also in this section:
- Equipment Hire from VODA
- Offer from Sector Connector - Charities can 'Go Google' for free
- News, events and funding - read our latest bulletin here
- Funding Fair 2014 - Book Now!
- Young volunteers help young readers in North Tyneside
- Who gets your vote? Nominations open for VODA Awards
- Drop-In Day - Come and talk to us