VODA is a registered charity (number 1075060) providing advice, training, information and support to volunteers, voluntary and community organisations working in North Tyneside: What we do
We are based at the Shiremoor Centre in North Tyneside: Contact us
We work locally, regionally and nationally to promote the value and needs of the voluntary and community sector in North Tyneside. We help to encourage and develop networks and partnerships between the voluntary and community sector and others.
We work with groups that are based or have members living or working in North Tyneside. If you work outside North Tyneside, contact NAVCA to find your nearest Council for Voluntary Service.
Also in this section:
Latest VODA News
- Funding Fair 2015: Wednesday 11 November
- Could a team of volunteers help you?
- Our latest bulletin is out now - read it here
- Last few Autumn NCS places available for 16-17 year olds
- VODA AGM and Awards Ceremony
- NCS Blog: Participant writes about her experiences
- VODA Awards 2015 now open for nominations
- Make Christmas Special for Someone