VODA is a registered charity (number 1075060) providing advice, training, information and support to volunteers, voluntary and community organisations working in North Tyneside: What we do
We are based at the Shiremoor Centre in North Tyneside: Contact us
We work locally, regionally and nationally to promote the value and needs of the voluntary and community sector in North Tyneside. We help to encourage and develop networks and partnerships between the voluntary and community sector and others.
We work with groups that are based or have members living or working in North Tyneside. If you work outside North Tyneside, contact NAVCA to find your nearest Council for Voluntary Service.
Also in this section:
- Funding Bytes: Children in Need
- Funding Fair 2014 - Book Now!
- Read our latest bulletin here - lots of news, training, events and funding
- Our AGM: 30 October 2014
- Equipment Hire from VODA
- Offer from Sector Connector - Charities can 'Go Google' for free
- Get Involved with the North Tyneside Volunteer Network