VODA is a registered charity (number 1075060) providing advice, training, information and support to volunteers, voluntary and community organisations working in North Tyneside.
We are based at the Shiremoor Centre in North Tyneside: Contact us
We work locally, regionally and nationally to promote the value and needs of the voluntary and community sector in North Tyneside. We help to encourage and develop networks and partnerships between the voluntary and community sector and others.
We work with groups that are based or have members living or working in North Tyneside. If you work outside North Tyneside, contact NAVCA to find your nearest Council for Voluntary Service.
Also in this section:
Latest VODA News
- News, events and funding - read our latest bulletin here
- Humans of North Tyneside
- We've moved! VODA has relocated to Queen Alexandra College
- VODA Drop In Day - Come and say hello!
- Young people pitch project ideas at Soup Dragon events
- VODA publishes North Tyneside Charity Statistics for 2014-5
- Watch! Our Good Neighbours project in action