VODA is a registered charity (number 1075060) providing advice, training, information and support to volunteers, voluntary and community organisations working in North Tyneside.
We are based at the Shiremoor Centre in North Tyneside: Contact us
We work locally, regionally and nationally to promote the value and needs of the voluntary and community sector in North Tyneside. We help to encourage and develop networks and partnerships between the voluntary and community sector and others.
We work with groups that are based or have members living or working in North Tyneside. If you work outside North Tyneside, contact NAVCA to find your nearest Council for Voluntary Service.
Also in this section:
Latest VODA News
- FareShare North East - How VODA can help groups to benefit
- News, events and funding - read our latest bulletin here
- TV coverage of Business as Usual event!
- VODA Rhinos vs Collingwood Bowling Club - the rematch!
- Volunteering Week - Celebrating Good Neighbours Volunteers
- Funding Bytes Session: R.W. Mann Trust
- Better Together: North Tyneside Council Briefing Sessions for VCS Groups
- Young volunteers sow the seeds for Foster Care Fortnight
- Volunteer Marketplace: Saturday 2 July