VODA is a registered charity (number 1075060) providing advice, training, information and support to volunteers, voluntary and community organisations working in North Tyneside: What we do
We are based at the Shiremoor Centre in North Tyneside: Contact us
We work locally, regionally and nationally to promote the value and needs of the voluntary and community sector in North Tyneside. We help to encourage and develop networks and partnerships between the voluntary and community sector and others.
We work with groups that are based or have members living or working in North Tyneside. If you work outside North Tyneside, contact NAVCA to find your nearest Council for Voluntary Service.
Also in this section:
Latest VODA News
- Pension Auto Enrolment: Free Workshop - 23 February
- Use VODA News to get your message out
- News, volunteering roles and funding opportunities - read out latest bulletin here
- North Tyneside Volunteer Network Meetings for 2016
- Winter Support Network
- CORRECTION: Training date for First Steps to Funding
- We are winners! Skills and Opportunities Fund