VODA is a registered charity providing advice, training, information and support to volunteers, voluntary and community groups working in North Tyneside.
VODA works locally, regionally and nationally to promote the value and needs of the voluntary and community sector in North Tyneside. We help to encourage and develop networks and partnerships between the voluntary and community sector and others.
VODA works with groups that are based or have members living or working in North Tyneside. If you work outside North Tyneside, contact NAVCA to find your nearest Council for Voluntary Service.
Also in this section:
- Invitation to cook: Back to the Future project
- Free workshop on human resources: recruitment, responsibilities and redundancies
- Heritage Lottery Funding Bytes Session
- New and updated Information Sheets
- Update on Big Local Consultation
- Read our latest e-bulletin here: news from VODA, the sector and funding opportunities
- Age 16-17? Want the Summer of a Lifetime?
- Specialist Trainers Wanted
- A Day on the Beach Report
- New VODA Membership Form