|New VODA Membership Form|
We have recently introduced a new Database and Membership form making it even easier for groups and organisations to join VODA either as a full member or simply to be included on our database.
VODA is a registered charity and company limited by guarantee. Our services are available to all voluntary or community groups working in North Tyneside. There are a number of benefits to becoming a VODA member including receiving all of our information directly, savings on our training courses and being able to vote at our AGM.
Full members of VODA can vote at VODA's Annual General Meeting and be elected to VODA's Board of Directors. The liability of members is limited to a maximum of £1 and membership is free.
Read more about VODA in our About Us section.
Latest VODA News
- Funding Fair 2015: Wednesday 11 November
- Could a team of volunteers help you?
- Our latest bulletin is out now - read it here
- Last few Autumn NCS places available for 16-17 year olds
- VODA AGM and Awards Ceremony
- NCS Blog: Participant writes about her experiences
- VODA Awards 2015 now open for nominations
- Make Christmas Special for Someone