|New VODA Membership Form|
We have recently introduced a new Database and Membership form making it even easier for groups and organisations to join VODA either as a full member or simply to be included on our database.
VODA is a registered charity and company limited by guarantee. Our services are available to all voluntary or community groups working in North Tyneside. There are a number of benefits to becoming a VODA member including receiving all of our information directly, savings on our training courses and being able to vote at our AGM.
Full members of VODA can vote at VODA's Annual General Meeting and be elected to VODA's Board of Directors. The liability of members is limited to a maximum of £1 and membership is free.
Read more about VODA in our About Us section.
Latest VODA News
- News, events and funding - read our latest bulletin here
- TV coverage of Business as Usual event!
- VODA Rhinos vs Collingwood Bowling Club - the rematch!
- Volunteering Week - Celebrating Good Neighbours Volunteers
- Funding Bytes Session: R.W. Mann Trust
- Better Together: North Tyneside Council Briefing Sessions for VCS Groups
- Young volunteers sow the seeds for Foster Care Fortnight
- Volunteer Marketplace: Saturday 2 July
- Your views wanted on European Funding priorities for parts of North Tyneside