|New VODA Membership Form|
We have recently introduced a new Database and Membership form making it even easier for groups and organisations to join VODA either as a full member or simply to be included on our database.
VODA is a registered charity and company limited by guarantee. Our services are available to all voluntary or community groups working in North Tyneside. There are a number of benefits to becoming a VODA member including receiving all of our information directly, savings on our training courses and being able to vote at our AGM.
Full members of VODA can vote at VODA's Annual General Meeting and be elected to VODA's Board of Directors. The liability of members is limited to a maximum of £1 and membership is free.
Read more about VODA in our About Us section.
- Read our latest e-bulletin here
- Free workshop on human resources: recruitment, responsibilities and redundancies
- Heritage Lottery Funding Bytes Session
- New and updated Information Sheets
- Update on Big Local Consultation
- Age 16-17? Want the Summer of a Lifetime?
- Specialist Trainers Wanted
- A Day on the Beach Report
- New VODA Membership Form
- Local Residential Accommodation Required for VODA for National Citizen Service