|New VODA Membership Form|
We have recently introduced a new Database and Membership form making it even easier for groups and organisations to join VODA either as a full member or simply to be included on our database.
VODA is a registered charity and company limited by guarantee. Our services are available to all voluntary or community groups working in North Tyneside. There are a number of benefits to becoming a VODA member including receiving all of our information directly, savings on our training courses and being able to vote at our AGM.
Full members of VODA can vote at VODA's Annual General Meeting and be elected to VODA's Board of Directors. The liability of members is limited to a maximum of £1 and membership is free.
Read more about VODA in our About Us section.
Latest VODA News
- Chairman's Commendation Awards and Young Mayor's Commendations
- Archive Image Stirs Up Family Memories
- North Tyneside Volunteer Network Meetings for 2016
- Freelance Staff Required for VODA's Summer NCS Programme
- Fever Pitch project: Work placements for five 16-25 year olds
- Community-Friendly Business Event
- VODA's Emma gets VIP treatment in London