|New VODA Membership Form|
We have recently introduced a new Database and Membership form making it even easier for groups and organisations to join VODA either as a full member or simply to be included on our database.
VODA is a registered charity and company limited by guarantee. Our services are available to all voluntary or community groups working in North Tyneside. There are a number of benefits to becoming a VODA member including receiving all of our information directly, savings on our training courses and being able to vote at our AGM.
Full members of VODA can vote at VODA's Annual General Meeting and be elected to VODA's Board of Directors. The liability of members is limited to a maximum of £1 and membership is free.
Read more about VODA in our About Us section.
- Couple who met in Whitley Bay Dome celebrate 50 years of marriage
- Read our latest bulletin here - lots of news, training, events and funding
- Free Sector Connector workshops on local authority procurement
- North Shields printing business awarded first Sector Connector Gold Award
- Advice and Information and the Care Act Events
- North Tyneside Volunteer Network Meetings for 2015