|New VODA Membership Form|
We have recently introduced a new Database and Membership form making it even easier for groups and organisations to join VODA either as a full member or simply to be included on our database.
VODA is a registered charity and company limited by guarantee. Our services are available to all voluntary or community groups working in North Tyneside. There are a number of benefits to becoming a VODA member including receiving all of our information directly, savings on our training courses and being able to vote at our AGM.
Full members of VODA can vote at VODA's Annual General Meeting and be elected to VODA's Board of Directors. The liability of members is limited to a maximum of £1 and membership is free.
Read more about VODA in our About Us section.
- Watch this! Meet our Presentation Skills trainer Simon Raybould
- North Tyneside Volunteer Network Meetings for 2015
- Summer NCS programme on the look out for 'summer camp' venues
- Funding Bytes Session: Sir James Knott Trust
- Read our latest bulletin here - lots of news, training, events and funding
- Employers - are you ready for Pensions Auto Enrolment?