A healthcheck for your organisation is like an MOT for your car - it helps you to see what is working well and where there might be areas for improvement. We have developed two healthchecks - one for small groups and organisations (with up to one or two paid members of staff) and one for larger organisations. Our Development Co-ordinator can work through these with you to identify how well your organisation is working and help you decide what action you need to take.
Contact our Development Co-ordinator, Carrie McKenzie by email or telephone 0191 643 2635 to make an appointment.
- Read our latest e-bulletin here
- Free workshop on human resources: recruitment, responsibilities and redundancies
- Heritage Lottery Funding Bytes Session
- New and updated Information Sheets
- Update on Big Local Consultation
- Age 16-17? Want the Summer of a Lifetime?
- Specialist Trainers Wanted
- A Day on the Beach Report
- New VODA Membership Form
- Local Residential Accommodation Required for VODA for National Citizen Service