|What We Do|
This page provides a simple at-a-glance outline of the services and support VODA offers to the voluntary and community sector in North Tyneside.
The organisation map provides a quick overview of the assistance available from each of our teams.
The advice network is an easy to use map that will show the best staff member to contact in relation to a particular issue.
- Read our latest e-bulletin here
- Free workshop on human resources: recruitment, responsibilities and redundancies
- Heritage Lottery Funding Bytes Session
- New and updated Information Sheets
- Update on Big Local Consultation
- Age 16-17? Want the Summer of a Lifetime?
- Specialist Trainers Wanted
- A Day on the Beach Report
- New VODA Membership Form
- Third sector input to the Local Enterprise Partnership's Economic Review