|Spread the Word with VODA News|
VODA News is a quarterly publication that is sent to the whole of VODA's database - some 750 groups, organisations and charities.
As well as all of the news, events and training opportunities from VODA, the newsletter contains a 'Community Noticeboard' so if you would like a short article included in the VODA News, please email the details to the Information Worker (around 250 words) or telephone VODA on 0191 643 2626.
If you really want your news to stand out, why not make use of our insert service and place a leaflet, flyer or poster inside the VODA News? We would require 750 copies of your document to be supplied to VODA in time for our scheduled mailings, then for a small charge we would make sure a copy goes in to every edition of VODA News.
Price Structure for Insert Service
For more information contact the Information Worker or VODA's main reception on 0191 643 2626.
- Read our latest e-bulletin here
- Free workshop on human resources: recruitment, responsibilities and redundancies
- Heritage Lottery Funding Bytes Session
- New and updated Information Sheets
- Update on Big Local Consultation
- Age 16-17? Want the Summer of a Lifetime?
- Specialist Trainers Wanted
- A Day on the Beach Report
- New VODA Membership Form
- Third sector input to the Local Enterprise Partnership's Economic Review