VODA is involved in a number of strategic bodies representing the interests of the voluntary and community sector in North Tyneside. These include the board of VONNE (Voluntary Organisations Network North East), the Funding Information North East (FINE) steering group, North Tyneside Strategic Partnership, and North Tyneside VCS Chief Officers Forum.
North Tyneside Working with the VCS Events
VODA helps to run quarterly ‘Working with the VCS’ events in partnership with North Tyneside Council. The agenda for these events is set jointly between the voluntary and community sector and the Council, and they are an important opportunity for VCS organisations to find out more about areas of interest. Topics for recent meetings have included EU funding, CCG commissioning intentions, Council budget consultation, and the Council’s VCS strategy.
Dates for the year TBC.
North Tyneside Volunteer Network
VODA’s Volunteer Centre organises the North Tyneside Volunteer Network - which all organisations involving volunteers are welcome to attend. Follow the link for more information.
Latest VODA News
- News, events and funding - read our latest bulletin here
- Humans of North Tyneside
- We've moved! VODA has relocated to Queen Alexandra College
- VODA Drop In Day - Come and say hello!
- Young people pitch project ideas at Soup Dragon events
- VODA publishes North Tyneside Charity Statistics for 2014-5
- Watch! Our Good Neighbours project in action