As well as the free support and advice we provide to Voluntary and Community organisations in North Tyneside, we are able to offer a range of paid-for services.
These services represent great value for money, including:
Get a designated Payroll Officer to look after your monthly or weekly payroll. Includes payslips, advice on absence and we act as your agent with HMRC.
Bookkeeping, audits, troubleshooting and independent examination of accounts
Hire a desk, use our reception services, meeting rooms and IT hire
Promote your organisation with a professionally filmed and produced film
Administrative services, including things like mailshots, surveys, recruitment. We can provide ad-hoc services or provide a dedicated administrator depending on your needs
- Couple who met in Whitley Bay Dome celebrate 50 years of marriage
- Read our latest bulletin here - lots of news, training, events and funding
- Free Sector Connector workshops on local authority procurement
- North Shields printing business awarded first Sector Connector Gold Award
- Advice and Information and the Care Act Events
- North Tyneside Volunteer Network Meetings for 2015