As well as the free support and advice we provide to Voluntary and Community organisations in North Tyneside, we are able to offer a range of paid-for services.
These services represent great value for money, including:
Get a designated Payroll Officer to look after your monthly or weekly payroll. Includes payslips, advice on absence and we act as your agent with HMRC.
Bookkeeping, audits, troubleshooting and independent examination of accounts
Hire a desk, use our reception services, meeting rooms and IT hire
Promote your organisation with a professionally filmed and produced film
Administrative services, including things like mailshots, surveys, recruitment. We can provide ad-hoc services or provide a dedicated administrator depending on your needs
- North Tyneside Volunteer Network Meetings for 2015
- Shiremoor Treat exhibition - new dates
- Read our latest bulletin here - lots of news, training, events and funding
- North Tyneside Briefing Sessions on The Care Act 2014
- New training courses announced - BOOK NOW
- Romance in the Dome: Tell us your stories
- Funding Bytes: Hadrian Trust