|NCVO Members Assembly|
VODA's Chief Executive is currently one of the North East reps on the National Council for Voluntary Organisations (NCVO) Members Assembly. The Assembly meets bi-annually to discuss and debate key topics for the voluntary and community sector, and helps to inform NCVO’s thinking and future work on the topics discussed.
The last meeting of the assembly was in May 2012, and the topic was: 'What is the role of NCVO and the voluntary sector in encouraging responsible capitalism?' You can see reports from the assembly meetings here: http://www.ncvo-vol.org.uk/about-us/members-assembly and as future topics are announced we will keep you updated.
For more information on the Assembly, contact our Chief Executive directly.
- Read our latest e-bulletin here
- Free workshop on human resources: recruitment, responsibilities and redundancies
- Heritage Lottery Funding Bytes Session
- New and updated Information Sheets
- Update on Big Local Consultation
- Age 16-17? Want the Summer of a Lifetime?
- Specialist Trainers Wanted
- A Day on the Beach Report
- New VODA Membership Form
- Third sector input to the Local Enterprise Partnership's Economic Review