|North Tyneside Chief Officers' Forum|
The North Tyneside VCS Chief Officers' Forum is a quarterly network where the senior staff of borough-wide voluntary and community organisations meet to share information, discuss shared issues and look at opportunities for joint working.
Membership of the forum is open to organisations which are charitable in nature and which cover the whole borough of North Tyneside (or a wider area).
The Forum appoints representatives to sit on the main strategic decision making bodies in North Tyneside. See the North Tyneside Strategic Partnership page for further details.
If you would like any more information about the Forum or are a Chief Officer who would like to join, please contact our Chief Executive on 0191 643 2626.
Latest VODA News
- News, events and funding - read our latest bulletin here
- Business as Usual: WWI High Street event
- Better Together: North Tyneside Council Briefing Sessions for VCS Groups
- Young volunteers sow the seeds for Foster Care Fortnight
- Employer Sponsored Volunteering: Realising the Potential in the North East
- Volunteer Marketplace: Saturday 2 July
- Your views wanted on European Funding priorities for parts of North Tyneside
- Funding Bytes Session: R.W. Mann Trust
- Use VODA News to get your message out