|North Tyneside Chief Officers' Forum|
VODA coordinates a Chief Officers' Forum for North Tyneside in order to bring together the Chief Officers of borough-wide voluntary and community organisations on a regular basis, so they can discuss shared issues and look at opportunities for joint working.
Most importantly, the Forum acts as a strong voice for voluntary and community organisations in the borough.
VODA's Chief Executive, Lisa Goodwin sits on the forum. Members of the Chief Officers' Forum receive NTSP Executive papers one week before the meeting, and have the opportunity to feed in any comments via Lisa.
The Forum meets a few days after each NTSP Executive meeting, so they can receive feedback from the meeting.
If you would like any more information about the Forum or are a Chief Officer who would like to join, please contact our Chief Executive on 0191 643 2626.
Latest VODA News
- Funding Bytes Session: The Community Foundation
- Read our latest bulletin here - lots of news, training, events and funding
- VODA Volunteers recognised with Chairman's Commendation Awards
- Personal Safety for Lone Workers Training Course
- Community Films by VODA
- Automatic Enrolment: New pension rules are here