|North Tyneside Chief Officers' Forum|
VODA coordinates a Chief Officers' Forum for North Tyneside in order to bring together the Chief Officers of borough-wide voluntary and community organisations on a regular basis, so they can discuss shared issues and look at opportunities for joint working.
Most importantly, the Forum acts as a strong voice for voluntary and community organisations in the borough.
VODA's Chief Executive, Lisa Goodwin sits on the forum. Members of the Chief Officers' Forum receive NTSP Executive papers one week before the meeting, and have the opportunity to feed in any comments via Lisa.
The Forum meets a few days after each NTSP Executive meeting, so they can receive feedback from the meeting.
If you would like any more information about the Forum or are a Chief Officer who would like to join, please contact our Chief Executive on 0191 643 2626.
Latest VODA News
- Funding Fair 2015: Wednesday 11 November
- Could a team of volunteers help you?
- Our latest bulletin is out now - read it here
- Last few Autumn NCS places available for 16-17 year olds
- VODA AGM and Awards Ceremony
- NCS Blog: Participant writes about her experiences
- VODA Awards 2015 now open for nominations
- Make Christmas Special for Someone