|North Tyneside Chief Officers' Forum|
The North Tyneside VCS Chief Officers' Forum is a quarterly network where the senior staff of borough-wide voluntary and community organisations meet to share information, discuss shared issues and look at opportunities for joint working.
Membership of the forum is open to organisations which are charitable in nature and which cover the whole borough of North Tyneside (or a wider area).
The Forum appoints representatives to sit on the main strategic decision making bodies in North Tyneside. See the North Tyneside Strategic Partnership page for further details.
If you would like any more information about the Forum or are a Chief Officer who would like to join, please contact our Chief Executive on 0191 643 2626.
Latest VODA News
- Pension Auto Enrolment: Free Workshop - 23 February
- Use VODA News to get your message out
- News, volunteering roles and funding opportunities - read out latest bulletin here
- North Tyneside Volunteer Network Meetings for 2016
- Winter Support Network
- CORRECTION: Training date for First Steps to Funding
- Community Foundation: Time to Talk Event at VODA on 4 Feb