|North Tyneside Strategic Partnership (NTSP)|
North Tyneside Strategic Partnership (NTSP) was formed in 1999 and is one of many 'local strategic partnerships' that were set up in local authority areas around the country. It brings together organisations from across all sectors to work together to improve quality of life for people living and working in North Tyneside.
It operates at a strategic level, helping to identify and address the challenges facing our borough. By working in partnership, services for residents can be 'joined up' and better co-ordinated. Partners work together on the issues, instead of several different organisations tackling the same problems in different ways and being less effective as a result.
NTSP partners include:
VODA ensures that the voluntary and community sector is represented by having a seat at the NTSP Executive Board. A representative from North Tyneside VCS Chief Officers Forum is also appointed to sit on the board for a period of two years at a time.
There are four thematic groups that sit under the NTSP Executive board:
VODA ensures that representatives from the Chief Officers Forum have a seat on these thematic sub groups. Occasionally other groups and partnerships require representatives for a period of time. Currently Chief Officers Forum representatives sit on each of the health and wellbeing integration boards, while the integration of health and social care takes place.
Representatives change regularly to ensure that the voluntary and community sector is well represented. If you would like a list of the current representatives please contact our Chief Officer (email and phone number).
If you would like further information on NTSP please visit the NTSP Website.
Latest VODA News
- FareShare North East - How VODA can help groups to benefit
- News, events and funding - read our latest bulletin here
- TV coverage of Business as Usual event!
- VODA Rhinos vs Collingwood Bowling Club - the rematch!
- Volunteering Week - Celebrating Good Neighbours Volunteers
- Funding Bytes Session: R.W. Mann Trust
- Better Together: North Tyneside Council Briefing Sessions for VCS Groups
- Young volunteers sow the seeds for Foster Care Fortnight
- Volunteer Marketplace: Saturday 2 July