|North Tyneside Strategic Partnership (NTSP)|
North Tyneside Strategic Partnership (NTSP) was formed in 1999 and is one of many 'local strategic partnerships' that have been set up in local authority areas around the country. It brings together organisations from across all sectors to work together to improve quality of life for people living and working in North Tyneside.
It operates at a strategic level, helping to identify and address the challenges facing our borough. By working in partnership, services for residents can be 'joined up' and better co-ordinated. Partners work together on the issues, instead of several different organisations tackling the same problems in different ways and being less effective as a result.
NTSP partners include:
NTSP's Executive board has 15 members and is chaired by the Elected Mayor of North Tyneside. There are also thematic groups that sit under the board:
VODA has a seat on the executive board of NTSP and also facilitates feedback to and input from the VCS through the North Tyneside Chief Officers' Forum.
If you would like further information on NTSP please see the NTSP Website.
- We're recruiting! Good Neighbours Project Worker
- Read the latest news from VODA and the sector here
- Watch this! Part two of our 'Presentation Skills' training videos
- VODA Drop In Day - Come and meet us!
- Volunteers' Week Event - Volunteer Marketplace at North Shields Library
- North Tyneside Volunteer Network Meetings for 2015