|North Tyneside Strategic Partnership (NTSP)|
North Tyneside Strategic Partnership (NTSP) was formed in 1999 and is one of many 'local strategic partnerships' that have been set up in local authority areas around the country. It brings together organisations from across all sectors to work together to improve quality of life for people living and working in North Tyneside.
It operates at a strategic level, helping to identify and address the challenges facing our borough. By working in partnership, services for residents can be 'joined up' and better co-ordinated. Partners work together on the issues, instead of several different organisations tackling the same problems in different ways and being less effective as a result.
NTSP partners include:
NTSP's Executive board has 15 members and is chaired by the Elected Mayor of North Tyneside. There are also thematic groups that sit under the board:
VODA has a seat on the executive board of NTSP and also facilitates feedback to and input from the VCS through the North Tyneside Chief Officers' Forum. If you would like further information on the forum please see the dedicated webpage. If you would like further information on NTSP please see NTSP Website.
- Read our latest e-bulletin here
- Free workshop on human resources: recruitment, responsibilities and redundancies
- Heritage Lottery Funding Bytes Session
- New and updated Information Sheets
- Update on Big Local Consultation
- Age 16-17? Want the Summer of a Lifetime?
- Specialist Trainers Wanted
- A Day on the Beach Report
- New VODA Membership Form
- Local Residential Accommodation Required for VODA for National Citizen Service