|Policies & Procedures|
Organisations should have a good range of policies. They will help to protect you, the people who work and volunteer for you, and those who use your services or who visit your premises. Although each organisation is unique, and this uniqueness should be reflected in your policies, you may want to take a look at some of ours to help you get started:
Latest VODA News
- News, events and funding - read our latest bulletin here
- TV coverage of Business as Usual event!
- VODA Rhinos vs Collingwood Bowling Club - the rematch!
- Volunteering Week - Celebrating Good Neighbours Volunteers
- Funding Bytes Session: R.W. Mann Trust
- Better Together: North Tyneside Council Briefing Sessions for VCS Groups
- Young volunteers sow the seeds for Foster Care Fortnight
- Volunteer Marketplace: Saturday 2 July
- Your views wanted on European Funding priorities for parts of North Tyneside