|Help with Finances|
We offer free and low cost community accountancy services to voluntary and community groups and organisations in North Tyneside and further afield. The services we provide include:
Free services include:
Services that incur costs include:
As a useful resource for voluntary and community groups, we have set up a FAQ's (Frequesntly Asked Questions) page to enable groups to pose questions, relating to the financial matters of their group, and to find responses. We recognise that financial management is a minefield, but it is a common occurence that if your group is having difficulties and has a problem that needs addressing, it is likely that other groups are struggling with the same thing.
- Free workshop on human resources: recruitment, responsibilities and redundancies
- Heritage Lottery Funding Bytes Session
- New and updated Information Sheets
- Update on Big Local Consultation
- Read our latest e-bulletin here: news from VODA, the sector and funding opportunities
- Age 16-17? Want the Summer of a Lifetime?
- Specialist Trainers Wanted
- A Day on the Beach Report
- New VODA Membership Form
- Local Residential Accommodation Required for VODA for National Citizen Service