|Help with Finances|
We offer free and low cost community accountancy services to voluntary and community groups and organisations in North Tyneside and further afield. The services we provide include:
Free services include:
Services that incur costs include:
As a useful resource for voluntary and community groups, we have set up a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page to enable groups to pose questions, relating to the financial matters of their group, and to find responses.
We recognise that financial management is a minefield, but it is a common occurence that if your group is having difficulties and has a problem that needs addressing, it is likely that other groups are struggling with the same thing.
- Free Sector Connector workshops on local authority procurement
- North Shields printing business awarded first Sector Connector Gold Award
- Couple who met in Whitley Bay Dome celebrate 50 years of marriage
- News, events and funding - read our latest bulletin here
- Funding Bytes Session: RW Mann Trust
- Advice and Information and the Care Act Events
- Heritage Lottery Fund: Information session for disability groups