|Help with Finances|
We offer free and low cost community accountancy services to voluntary and community groups and organisations in North Tyneside and further afield. The services we provide include:
Free services include:
Services that incur costs include:
As a useful resource for voluntary and community groups, we have set up a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page to enable groups to pose questions, relating to the financial matters of their group, and to find responses.
We recognise that financial management is a minefield, but it is a common occurence that if your group is having difficulties and has a problem that needs addressing, it is likely that other groups are struggling with the same thing.
- 15 August: Read our latest e-bulletin
- Get Involved with the North Tyneside Volunteer Network
- Latest volunteering opportunities
- Read the latest from our Good Neighbours project
- Could a team of volunteers help you?
- The Big Lottery Fund conversation: An important message from VODA
- Skills Builder community volunteering