|Help with Finances|
We offer free and low cost community accountancy services to voluntary and community groups and organisations in North Tyneside and further afield. The services we provide include:
Free services include:
Services that incur costs include:
As a useful resource for voluntary and community groups, we have set up a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page to enable groups to pose questions, relating to the financial matters of their group, and to find responses.
We recognise that financial management is a minefield, but it is a common occurence that if your group is having difficulties and has a problem that needs addressing, it is likely that other groups are struggling with the same thing.
- Young volunteers help young readers in North Tyneside
- Who gets your vote? Nominations open for VODA Awards
- Free Sector Connector workshop on collaborative working software
- Drop-In Day - Come and talk to us
- 15 August: Read our latest e-bulletin
- Get Involved with the North Tyneside Volunteer Network
- Latest volunteering opportunities