|Help with Finances|
We offer free and low cost community accountancy services to voluntary and community groups and organisations in North Tyneside and further afield. The services we provide include:
Free services include:
Services that incur costs include:
As a useful resource for voluntary and community groups, we have set up a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page to enable groups to pose questions, relating to the financial matters of their group, and to find responses.
We recognise that financial management is a minefield, but it is a common occurence that if your group is having difficulties and has a problem that needs addressing, it is likely that other groups are struggling with the same thing.
- We're recruiting! Good Neighbours Project Worker
- Store and Order: Managing Your Data
- Community Film Screenings at Jam Jar Cinema
- Read the latest news from VODA and the sector here
- Watch this! Part two of our 'Presentation Skills' training videos
- Volunteers' Week Event - Volunteer Marketplace at North Shields Library