|Help with Finances|
We offer free and low cost community accountancy services to voluntary and community groups and organisations in North Tyneside and further afield. The services we provide include:
Free services include:
Services that incur costs include:
As a useful resource for voluntary and community groups, we have set up a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page to enable groups to pose questions, relating to the financial matters of their group, and to find responses.
We recognise that financial management is a minefield, but it is a common occurence that if your group is having difficulties and has a problem that needs addressing, it is likely that other groups are struggling with the same thing.
- Funding Bytes: Children in Need
- Funding Fair 2014 - Book Now!
- Read our latest bulletin here - lots of news, training, events and funding
- Our AGM: 30 October 2014
- Equipment Hire from VODA
- Offer from Sector Connector - Charities can 'Go Google' for free
- Get Involved with the North Tyneside Volunteer Network