A health check for your organisation is like an MOT for your car. It's main purpose is to give you confidence about the smooth running of your organisation, but it also identifies the areas that need some attention to keep you safe, sustainable and well run.
For support in completing the health check please contact VODA's Development Team:
- We're recruiting! Good Neighbours Project Worker
- Read the latest news from VODA and the sector here
- Watch this! Part two of our 'Presentation Skills' training videos
- VODA Drop In Day - Come and meet us!
- Volunteers' Week Event - Volunteer Marketplace at North Shields Library
- North Tyneside Volunteer Network Meetings for 2015