Implementing a Quality Assurance system can help your organisation to:
PQASSO is a quality assurance system designed by the Charities Evaluation Services (CES).
It is a self-assessment tool for use amongst small and medium sized voluntary and community groups to measure and improve their performance. This quality assurance system is well known and has a good reputation amongst funders who support the sector. Levels 2 and 3 are now endorsed by the Charity Commission. VODA's Development Worker is a qualified PQASSO Mentor and can offer groups and organisations free advice on implementing the system until October 2012. For more information contact Carrie McKenzie on 0191 643 2636.
- Read our latest e-bulletin here
- Free workshop on human resources: recruitment, responsibilities and redundancies
- Heritage Lottery Funding Bytes Session
- New and updated Information Sheets
- Update on Big Local Consultation
- Age 16-17? Want the Summer of a Lifetime?
- Specialist Trainers Wanted
- A Day on the Beach Report
- New VODA Membership Form
- Local Residential Accommodation Required for VODA for National Citizen Service