We can offer a range of administrative services to community groups and voluntary organisations, everything from helping with mailshots, surveys, contracts and recruitment all the way up to providing a dedicated administrator for a few hours per week.
This can help you reduce your operating costs as you do not have to directly employ clerical staff and the oncosts that go with them.
For an informal discussion on what VODA can offer, contact our Operations Manager, Phil Bagnall on 0191 643 2626.
- Back to the Future Events in June
- Sector Connector Workshops in July: Quality Assurance and Commercialisation
- Read our latest e-bulletin here
- New and updated Information Sheets
- Age 16-17? Want the Summer of a Lifetime?
- Specialist Trainers Wanted
- New VODA Membership Form
- Third sector input to the Local Enterprise Partnership's Economic Review
- Equipment Hire from VODA