We can offer a range of administrative services to community groups and voluntary organisations, everything from helping with mailshots, surveys, contracts and recruitment all the way up to providing a dedicated administrator for a few hours per week.
This can help you reduce your operating costs as you do not have to directly employ clerical staff and the oncosts that go with them.
For an informal discussion on what VODA can offer, contact our Operations Manager, Phil Bagnall on 0191 643 2626.
- Watch this! Meet our Presentation Skills trainer Simon Raybould
- North Tyneside Volunteer Network Meetings for 2015
- Summer NCS programme on the look out for 'summer camp' venues
- Funding Bytes Session: Sir James Knott Trust
- Read our latest bulletin here - lots of news, training, events and funding
- Employers - are you ready for Pensions Auto Enrolment?