|Support for Trustees|
This page is dedicated to the trustees, management commitees members and directors of voluntary and community groups throughout North Tyneside.
Our short guide to what you need to know before becoming a trustee, including your roles and responsibilities and two North Tyneside case studies.
This easy to read guide has been compiled with the Transforming Local Infrastructure project partners in North Tyneside to help community organisations who are considering taking on the responsibility of a community asset.
We have a number of useful information sheets around trusteeship and the roles of a commitee.
Our Development Team can offer advice and support on trustee matters - contact us with your query by following the link above.
Opportunities and vacancies with local organisations.
A list of useful resources and websites for trustees.
- North Tyneside Volunteer Network Meetings for 2015
- Shiremoor Treat exhibition - new dates
- Read our latest bulletin here - lots of news, training, events and funding
- North Tyneside Briefing Sessions on The Care Act 2014
- New training courses announced - BOOK NOW
- Romance in the Dome: Tell us your stories
- Funding Bytes: Hadrian Trust