|Support for Trustees|
This page is dedicated to the trustees, management commitees members and directors of voluntary and community groups throughout North Tyneside.
Our short guide to what you need to know before becoming a trustee, including your roles and responsibilities and two North Tyneside case studies.
This easy to read guide has been compiled with the Transforming Local Infrastructure project partners in North Tyneside to help community organisations who are considering taking on the responsibility of a community asset.
We have a number of useful information sheets around trusteeship and the roles of a commitee.
Our Development Team can offer advice and support on trustee matters - contact us with your query by following the link above.
Opportunities and vacancies with local organisations.
A list of useful resources and websites for trustees.
- Young volunteers help young readers in North Tyneside
- Who gets your vote? Nominations open for VODA Awards
- Free Sector Connector workshop on collaborative working software
- Drop-In Day - Come and talk to us
- 15 August: Read our latest e-bulletin
- Get Involved with the North Tyneside Volunteer Network
- Latest volunteering opportunities