|Support for Trustees|
This page is dedicated to the trustees, management commitees members and directors of voluntary and community groups throughout North Tyneside.
Our short guide to what you need to know before becoming a trustee, including your roles and responsibilities and two North Tyneside case studies.
This easy to read guide has been compiled with the Transforming Local Infrastructure project partners in North Tyneside to help community organisations who are considering taking on the responsibility of a community asset.
We have a number of useful information sheets around trusteeship and the roles of a commitee.
Our Development Team can offer advice and support on trustee matters - contact us with your query by following the link above.
Opportunities and vacancies with local organisations.
A list of useful resources and websites for trustees.
- North Tyneside Volunteer Network Meetings for 2015
- Employers - are you ready for Pensions Auto Enrolment?
- Read our latest bulletin here - lots of news, training, events and funding
- Couple who met in Whitley Bay Dome celebrate 50 years of marriage
- Free Sector Connector workshops on local authority procurement
- North Shields printing business awarded first Sector Connector Gold Award