Volunteer Centre North Tyneside provides support and advice to potential volunteers, existing volunteers, and organisations that involve volunteers. As the accredited Volunteer Centre for North Tyneside, we have the following core functions:
There is a huge range of volunteering opportunities available across North Tyneside. The Volunteer Centre will support you to find an opportunity that matches your interests, skills, and availability. Volunteering can be short-term, part-time, or full-time depending on how much time you would like to give.
Involving volunteers in your work can bring huge benefits to your organisation, your clients, and the volunteers themselves. Volunteer Centre North Tyneside provides training, support and advice on all aspects of volunteer recruitment, management and retention.
Training: VODA offers a range of quality, low cost training courses aimed at organisations that involve volunteers, covering everything from how to find volunteers to legal issues and problem solving. View our Training section for full details or telephone 0191 200 2628.
- Invitation to cook: Back to the Future project
- Free workshop on human resources: recruitment, responsibilities and redundancies
- Heritage Lottery Funding Bytes Session
- New and updated Information Sheets
- Update on Big Local Consultation
- Read our latest e-bulletin here: news from VODA, the sector and funding opportunities
- Age 16-17? Want the Summer of a Lifetime?
- Specialist Trainers Wanted
- A Day on the Beach Report
- New VODA Membership Form