|I Want to Volunteer|
Volunteering is all about giving your time to benefit others. It is also a great way to:
What can I do?
There is a huge range of volunteering opportunities available across North Tyneside. The Volunteer Centre will support you to find an opportunity that matches your interests, skills, and availability. Volunteering can be short-term, part-time, or full-time, depending on how much time you would like to give.
How to get involved:
Some people need a little more help before they can access and sustain volunteering activities. The Volunteer Centre is able to provide that support through it's Supported Volunteering services, which include training, help finding and contacting placements, help with travel, motivation and emotional support. Find out more about Supported Volunteering here: Supported Volunteering and read some Supported Volunteering Case Studies.
Latest VODA News
- Chairman's Commendation Awards and Young Mayor's Commendations
- Archive Image Stirs Up Family Memories
- North Tyneside Volunteer Network Meetings for 2016
- Freelance Staff Required for VODA's Summer NCS Programme
- Fever Pitch project: Work placements for five 16-25 year olds
- Community-Friendly Business Event
- VODA's Emma gets VIP treatment in London