|I Want to Volunteer|
Volunteering is all about giving your time to benefit others. It is also a great way to:
What can I do?
There is a huge range of volunteering opportunities available across North Tyneside. The Volunteer Centre will support you to find an opportunity that matches your interests, skills, and availability. Volunteering can be short-term, part-time, or full-time, depending on how much time you would like to give.
How to get involved:
Telephone: 0191 643 2634
Some people need a little more help before they can access and sustain volunteering activities. The Volunteer Centre is able to provide that support through it's Supported Volunteering services, which include training, help finding and contacting placements, help with travel, motivation and emotional support. Find out more about Supported Volunteering here: Supported Volunteering and read some Supported Volunteering Case Studies.
- North Tyneside Volunteer Network Meetings for 2015
- Shiremoor Treat exhibition - new dates
- Read our latest bulletin here - lots of news, training, events and funding
- North Tyneside Briefing Sessions on The Care Act 2014
- New training courses announced - BOOK NOW
- Romance in the Dome: Tell us your stories
- Funding Bytes: Hadrian Trust