|I Want to Volunteer|
Volunteering is all about giving your time to benefit others. It is also a great way to:
What can I do?
There is a huge range of volunteering opportunities available across North Tyneside. The Volunteer Centre will support you to find an opportunity that matches your interests, skills, and availability. Volunteering can be short-term, part-time, or full-time, depending on how much time you would like to give.
How to get involved:
Some people need a little more help before they can access and sustain volunteering activities. The Volunteer Centre is able to provide that support through it's Supported Volunteering services, which include training, help finding and contacting placements, help with travel, motivation and emotional support. Find out more about Supported Volunteering here: Supported Volunteering and read some Supported Volunteering Case Studies.
- Store and Order: Managing Your Data
- We're recruiting! Good Neighbours Project Worker
- Community Film Screenings at Jam Jar Cinema
- Read the latest news from VODA and the sector here
- Watch this! Part two of our 'Presentation Skills' training videos
- Volunteers' Week Event - Volunteer Marketplace at North Shields Library