|North Tyneside Chief Officers' Group|
The North Tyneside VCS Chief Officers' Group is a quarterly network where the senior staff of borough-wide voluntary and community organisations meet to share information, discuss shared issues and look at opportunities for joint working.
Membership of the forum is open to organisations which are charitable in nature and which cover the whole borough of North Tyneside (or a wider area).
The Group appoints representatives to sit on the main strategic decision making bodies in North Tyneside. See the North Tyneside Strategic Partnership page for further details.
If you would like any more information or you are a Chief Officer who would like to join the group, please contact our Chief Executive on 0191 643 2626.
Latest VODA News
- Free Funding Bytes session: Active North Tyneside Community Fund
- News, events and funding - read our latest bulletin here
- North of Tyne Devolution: An update
- Volunteer Recruitment Fair: Saturday 3 June
- VODA on TV! Volunteering project features on Made In Tyne & Wear
- North Tyneside Volunteer Network Meetings for 2017
- VODA Photography Competition